Seminar | Thursday, 2 June 2016 6pm-7:30pm AEST | Presenters: Dancy He & Pallavi Mahajan Venue: 7 Keysborough Close, Fiveways Business Centre, Keysborough, VIC, 3173This seminar is designed for investors who want to learn more about using their superannuation as a deposit to purchase investment properties. The Seminar is aimed at empowering you to achieve your retirement goals by exploring: • The advantages of a Self-Managed Super Fund • Purchasing Investment Properties through a SMSF • Using your superannuation to build your Wealth for a Better Retirement Attending this seminar you will gain a clear understanding of maximising your tax planning benefit at the end of the current financial year and for the next.
- SuperStream deadline around the corner:
- ATO identifies High Risk Industries for Super Guarantee
- Car Retailers
- Computer System Designers
- Selling a property over $2 million? New rules that you must consider
May – 2016 Practice Update covers following points
- Impending blowout from the leaked 'Panama Papers'
- Gold Coast businesses under the ATO's microscope
- ATO – SuperStream deadline rapidly approaching
- ATO's 'High risk industries' for super guarantee
- Lifestyle assets and CGT
- New rules for selling property over $2 million
- Contractor payments data matching program