November – 2014 Practice Update covers following points
Can you access your super fund for medical procedures?
Compassionate grounds to withdraw superannuation
– Breast implants and tummy tuck?
– When can super monies be released on ‘compassionate grounds’
– How to protect your identity – ATO’s (anti) fraud video
– ATO’s data matching program on specialised payment systems
– Changes to employee share schemes
– ATO says beware of ‘boiler room’ sales tactics
Click here for – November 2014 Practice Update