Construction & Property Accounting Services
The construction industry is physically demanding and mentally tiring when it comes to planning out the entire building process. Whether it’s a small residential unit or a large commercial property, attention to detail is of primary importance. Here at Zimsen Partners, we understand that with such a daily load of responsibilities, it could be quite tricky and nearly impossible to spend time sorting out your finances. That is why we do what we do for Construction businesses.
Here at Zimsen Partners, we understand the capital intensive workings of construction and property industry. We provide sound solutions for all your accounting, taxation and business needs. This includes training sessions for your employees, which empowers them to carry on such practices themselves in the absence of any external accounting help.
The construction and property industry is liable to evolve itself in accordance to various governmental and environmental regulations that change rapidly. And as your accountants it is our job to be aware of such changes before hand in order to devise a strategy to keep your business thriving under all circumstances.
SWOT and Evaluation:
Our main job is to help Construction and property companies to identify their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) when it comes to finances. It is our goal to help you maximise your profit while minimising your costs and the time you spend on it. No efforts are made in vain as it is our duty to evaluate the functioning of your business through various stages of the business life cycle and recommend best possible solutions. Benchmarking and evaluative techniques help you understand the pitfalls in the business methods and make immediate changes to avoid any further missed opportunities.
Business services we offer for Construction companies:
- Tax Planning and Tax Advice.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for various business structures including: trusts, companies, partnerships and joint ventures.
- Preparation of indirect tax returns such as payroll tax and fringe benefits tax
- Preparation of Income Activity Statements and Business Activity Statements
- Liasing with Statutory Bodies including ATO on behalf of clients.
- Assistance with statutory registrations including Work cover, ATO registrations and State Revenue Office registrations for Payroll Tax.
- Setting Up and Changing of Business Structures.
- Managing Issues with Related Company Loans and Director Loans.
- Bookkeeping Services.
- Individual Services