Setting you up for success
Leave the corporate secretarial services to us
When a new business is incorporated or any of the details are changed for existing businesses there are responsibilities to ensure all details are correct and as well all documentation are lodged with ASIC and/ or ATO and/or other statutory bodies in a timely manner. Failure to do this will result your business exposed to significant penalties.
- Incorporation of Sole Trader, Partnership and Company Business entities, set up of trusts and Self Managed Super Funds
- Registration for ABN and GST with the ATO.
- Changes to office holders, Shareholders and their individual details.
- Allotment of Additional Shares.
- Appointment and resignation of office holders
- Any other ASIC responsibilities of your company including lodgement and update for your ASIC Corporate Registers to ensure you are 100% compliant with ASIC requirements
- Acting as ASIC Registered Agent for our clients company’s and attend to download of their Annual Company Statements from ASIC
- Online Registration of Business Names, including change of ownership and renewals with ASIC
- Online stamp Duty services with State Revenue Office