August – 2018 Practice Update covers following points:
- Further Company Tax Cuts deferred.
- ATO Guide to the 5 Most Common Tax Time Mistakes.
- Single Touch Payroll Update.
- Cents per Km Deduction Rate for Car Expenses from 1 July 2018.
- Suburban Scammers Pushing Illegal Early Access to Super.
- Transacting with Cryptocurrency.
Jacky Chan has been newly appointed as one of the Directors of the firm alongside Terry & Dancy. Jacky started as a Graduate Accountant in the firm in 2013; he has excelled in the fields of business advisory and taxation ever since – being promoted to Senior Accountant, Manager and eventually an Associate. Besides holding a CPA, Jacky has recently obtained his RG146 SMSF Personal Advice Qualification and has also become a Registered Tax Agent. Alongside Jacky’s success, the firm has experienced rapid growth and is constantly recognizing individuals for their accomplishments and hard work; notably the following individuals who have been promoted to their new roles: